Our body polish is a lovely mix of sugar, clay and shea butter that is great for both exfoliating and moisturizing your skin.
If your skin could talk, it would ask you for this sugar scrub. It's that good!
At the end of your shower or bath, massage a small amount of product onto your body concentrating on areas of dry skin. Rinse away the sugar with very warm water and pat skin dry.
For best results, use once a week.
- Moroccan lava clay is used in luxurious spas all over the world, this clay comes from ancient deposits unearthed from the fertile Atlas mountains of Morocco. We love this clay for its ability to gently exfoliate and clarify skin without drying it out.
- White kaolin is the mildest of all clays that is wonderful for people with sensitive skin. It acts as gentle exfoliator in our polish while not stripping the skin of its natural oils! Basically, it knows what to take away and what to leave behind -- what a smart clay!
- Organic shea butter is one of nature's best emollients derived from the vegetable fat of the African Karite tree and highly sought after for its excellent ability to soften dry skin.
- Grapeseed oil is an easily absorbed light oil that like beeswax works as a barrier to prevent loss of moisture. Made from the seeds of grapes (a byproduct of an industry already in place), it is non-greasy oil and in our products works with other ingredients to ease dry skin and improve the condition of your hands and cuticles. No more cracked skin!
- Organic apricot kernel oil is another luxuriously beautiful oil with a nutty aroma that leaves no greasy residue and is loaded with naturally occurring fatty acids which help moisturize itchy, angry skin.
This gorgeous sugar scrub has the perfect amount of grip, thanks to the white kaolin clay, and smells juicy and sweet, almost good enough to eat. After rinsing, skin feels so soft and nourished.
Formulated for all skin types.
Sucrose*, apricot kernel oil*, shea butter*, grapeseed oil, Moroccan lava clay, white kaolin, beeswax, tocopherol (mixed)**, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*, vanilla planifolia, citrus paradisii (grapefruit) peel oil, glyceryl monocaprylate, glyceryl monoundecylenate.
Sucrose*, apricot kernel oil*, shea butter*, grapeseed oil, Moroccan lava clay, white kaolin, beeswax, tocopherol (mixed)**, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*, vanilla planifolia, anthemis nobilis (chamomile Roman) flower oil, sunflower seed oil with natural and organic flavorings, glyceryl monocaprylate, glyceryl monoundecylenate.
Full size: 7 oz
Handcrafted in Texas
Store in a cool, dry location away from heat. Keep water out of the jar. Avoid use on broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. For external use only. Not recommended for use on face. Use within 6 months of purchase. Caution: Polish may cause shower or tub floor to become slippery.
PLEASE NOTE: The summer heat may soften/melt Body Polish. Placed sealed container into the refrigerator for NO MORE than 2 hours and use enclosed spatula or a clean spoon to mix product prior to use. This step will only be necessary when polish is shipped during the summer months. For best results, please store all products at room temperature away from direct sunlight or heat.