CLEOPATRA Resurfacing Beauty Mask
A super effective resurfacing mask celebrating the ancient beauty rituals of Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile. White clay gently cleanses while mineral rich French rose clay decongests and tones. An exotic trio of rose petals, coconut milk + honey nourishes and softens skin. Rose quartz gem powder brightens and offers energetic heart opening vibrations. A powerful enzymatic duo of pineapple and papaya resurface and renew leaving skin exfoliated and smooth. Superfruits of Baobob and Camu Camu deliver vitamin C and antioxidants to plump skin and encourage collagen synthesis. This rich concentration of plant based Vitamin C is effective in repairing sun damaged skin and reducing hyperpigmentation. With repeated and consistent applications this mask will restore collagen for a plump, even glow.
- Activate mask by mixing a generous teaspoon of mask with a tiny amount of water (or hydrosol toning mist) in a bowl. Slowly trickle water or spritz toning mist over mask to create a velvety consistency mixing with face mask brush.
- For skin plumping hydration, add a dime-sized amount of the Jungle Glow or Cupu-Cool.
- Use face mask brush and apply to cleansed skin.
- Leave on 5-45 minutes. You will feel impurities and toxins being removed as skin becomes taut. Never let mask become completely dry as clays are active only when wet. Mist with floral water toning mist to extend treatment length.
- To remove, soften with a steamy wet cloth and remove mask. Rinse with cool water and spritz with floral water toning mist.
- Finish with massaging 2-5 drops of face nectar into skin for at least one minute and top with more toning mist to lock in moisture and assist with absorption.
- Papaya Enzymes known as papain effectively break down the keratin protein buildup in skin allowing it to look most smooth and even helping to refresh the skin. Also a lightening agent.
- Pineapple Enzymes know as bromelain are an effective exfoliant while purifying the skin and reducing the appearance of blackheads on the surface of the skin.
- Coconut Milk is amazing for those suffering from dry or inflamed skin conditions. Bursting with Vitamin C and E as well as selenium, calcium, and magnesium.
- Honey Enzymes are rich in antioxidants known as flavanoids, hydrogen peroxide, and phenolic acid that discourage bacteria and gently exfoliate the epidermis.
- Pink Rose Clay is effective for polishing the top layer of skin to smooth and buff away uneven skin tone while gently absorbing impurities to cleanse pores and tone skin. Lovely to sensitive and mature skin.
- Camu Camu is packed full of phyto-nutrient antioxidants known as flavonols that are highly anti-inflammatory and free radical scavengers. Bursting with vitamin C to boost collagen and elastin and discourage blemishes. Lightens hyperpigmentation.
- Baobob is bursting with Vitamin C to boost elastin and collagen production resulting in a more plump appearance while discourage acne causing bacteria. Extremely rich in antioxidants to protect and scavenge free radicals.
Heart: Jasmine blossoms
When the mask is mixed with a liquid, the rose petal powder comes into full bloom and smells of fresh garden roses.
All skin types, especially mature, dull, dry, acne prone, congested, and sensitive.
Kaolinite (White Clay + Rose Clay), Mel (Honey) Powder*, Cocons nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder (tapioca maltodextrin from yuca root and acacia powder)*, Rhassoul (Moroccan Lava) Clay, Adonsonia digitata (Baobob) Powder*, Myrciaria dubia (Camu Camu) Powder*, Rosa damscena (Rose Petal) Powder*, Sodium chloride (Dead Sea Salt), Ananas sativus (Pineapple) Extract, Carica papaya (Papaya) Extract, Silica (Rose Quartz) Powder, Santalum caledonicum (Sandalwood) Oil, Jasminum grandiflora (Jasmine) Absolute.
Full size: 100 ml