Micro Dermal Roller
Rejuvenate, revitalize and create a more vibrant complexion with our customized dermal roller. It's an easy, gentle at-home skin needling tool.
The needles create very small micro channels on the surface of the skin enhancing the overall efficacy of your serums and moisturizers by 40%! It achieves this by aiding passage to the outer dermal layer and allowing the active ingredients to penetrate and reach their targeted areas!
Rolling the device over the face 2-3 times a week can improve collagen production and assist with fine lines and wrinkles. Regular use has proven to be effective for uneven skin tone, diminishing light scars and pigmentation.
It's simple science that can improve the performance and overall results of your skin care regime.
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin to remove all traces of make-up and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Gently roll up and down across each section of your face 3-4 times using an equal speed and light pressure. Avoid eyes and lips.
- First roll vertically, then horizontally and then diagonally in a Union Jack pattern. Complete this on each area. (You may need to vary the pressure on the more sensitive areas of your face).
- The treatment should take a couple of minutes and can be repeated 2-3 times a week.
- Apply appropriate Mukti serum or elixir and press onto the skin until absorbed.
Products may "spike” or tingle after application. This is a normal sensation. If irritation develops, discontinue use or use less frequently. Ideally, and for optimal results, the dermal roller should be used for up to two minutes morning and night.
- Enhance and improve product penetration by up to 40%.
- Assists with collagen production, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Effective for uneven skin tone, facial scars and pigmentation.
- Active ingredients reach targeted areas.
The micro needle dermal roller is made from fine titanium alloy.
Cleaning: After every 3rd treatment, add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to a water solution. Dip a toothbrush into the solution and clean only the metal head of the Dermal Roller.
Avoid submerging the Dermal Roller into the tea tree/water solution.
When travelling, place Dermal Roller in a toothbrush holder or zip lock bag.
Replace every 12 months.